7th May 2020, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Being a CBSE student, what benefits will I get in appearing the JEE Main?

Hello everyone, I want to appear and score excellent marks in JEE Main. I want admission in a reputed Government college and I am preparing extremely hard. I am a CBSE student so I will get some sort of benefits while appearing for the JEE Main? Please let me know about this asap.

10th May 2020, 06:53 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Being a CBSE student, what benefits will I get in appearing the JEE Main?

CBSE is the best board for not only clearing JEE Mains but also for getting a huge score in it. Mainly in Chemistry for 120 more than hundred marks come directly from the textbook ( NCERT). Math also if you solve all the chapters carefully then you will be able to clear more than half of them on the exam day.
CBSE students get advantage as the syllabus of exam is based on CBSE syllabus.
10th May 2020, 09:24 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Being a CBSE student, what benefits will I get in appearing the JEE Main?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to appear and score excellent marks in JEE Main. I want admission in a reputed Government college and I am preparing extremely hard. I am a CBSE student so I will get some sort of benefits while appearing for the JEE Main? Please let me know about this asap.
The key advantage of the JEE Main Exam is that students will get the best Indian engineering (B. Tech) college via this exam. Students now have two chances to pass the JEE Main exam. JEE The April submission form for the April session will be issued by the Regional Research Authority on 08 February 2019.
11th May 2020, 11:44 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

There is no special relaxation or benefit for the CBSE candidates to appear in JEE Main examination.

Candidates from all the recognised board have same criteria to appear as well as cut off marks to qualify in the examination.

So, you need to just focus on the preparation for qualifying in the examination.
10th June 2020, 08:38 PM
Rohan221994

Yes please go ahead,

CBSE curriculum teaches much important topics like Calculus and Logarithm in Mathematics and much Chemistry which is of level of 12th MSBSHSE. So, you have foundation ready and you will easily understand topics of JEE Main.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?