27th March 2019, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to admit a child in Ashok Universal School, Wadala?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to admit my son in Ashok Universal School, Wadala. But my husband is denying by saying that this is not a good school in this district. So, I would like to know that is it beneficial to get my son admit in this school?

30th March 2019, 11:23 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to admit a child in Ashok Universal School, Wadala?

Yes, it would be better to get your child admitted to the Ashok Universal School, Wadala. As the school is well furnished, uses high standard of education, has well qualified teachers.
However, you are the best person to decide what would be beneficial for your child.

You can visit the college website at :-www.ausindia.org

Address:-
Ashoka Universal School,
Ashoka Nagar, Ashoka Marg,
Nasik- 422006

E-mail:[email protected]
Phone number:-(0253) 6648777 ; 7776012227
30th March 2019, 11:39 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to admit a child in Ashok Universal School, Wadala?

You are the best person to decide what would be good for your child. You can visit the college campus and can visit the website to resolve to answer your questions.
Contact Address:-
Ashoka Universal School,
Ashoka Nagar, Ashoka Marg,
Nasik- 422006
Phone number:-(0253) 6648777 ; 7776012227

You can visit the college website at :-www.ausindia.org
2nd April 2019, 01:16 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am looking forward to admit my son in Ashok Universal School, Wadala. But my husband is denying by saying that this is not a good school in this district. So, I would like to know that is it beneficial to get my son admit in this school?
The Ashok Universal School Wadala is one of the Robust school in India are they provide the Cambridge affiliation for students into the global outlook and proven the track more than 20 years and school provide the international Educational tour to the students to get a better education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?