27th March 2019, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Whether a child eligible to join Ashok Universal School, Wadala through Adarsh Montessori English Medium School?

Hi, I have a child of 3 years old. I will admit my child in Adarsh Montessori English Medium School. So, my question is, if I admit my child in this school then after completing her Montessori standard, she can join Ashok Universal School, Wadala?

30th March 2019, 11:17 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a child eligible to join Ashok Universal School, Wadala through Adarsh Montessori English Medium School?

Yes, you can admit your child to Adarsh Montessori English Medium School. However, the admission in Ashok Universal School, Wadala would be completely based on the vacancies available in the respective class. It would be better if you can admit your child to the Ashok Universal School now.

For more information, you can visit the website :-
http://ausindia.org/

Visit the college campus at :-

Administrative Officer : Mrs. Aparna Wagh

Address:-Ashoka Universal School,
Ashoka Nagar,
Ashoka Marg,
Nasik- 422006

E-mail:[email protected]

Phone:-(0253) 6648777 ; 7776012227
31st March 2019, 12:46 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a child eligible to join Ashok Universal School, Wadala through Adarsh Montessori English Medium School?

Yes, your child will certainly be eligible to join Ashok Universal School, Wadala after Adarsh Montessori English Medium School.

You can start your child education from anywhere. It is completely your choice. However, admission to other colleges or schools will depend on the number of seats available in that particular class in that school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?