15th June 2019, 03:31 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to do Higher Secondary in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Akkulam?

Hello friends, I want to do my Higher Secondary course in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Akkulam after completing 10th. I just want to know that is it beneficial to do Higher Secondary from this school as I belongs to CBSE Board student?

20th June 2019, 08:40 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do Higher Secondary in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Akkulam?

Yes, I would like to suggest you to pursue your higher secondary in Kendriya Vidyalaya. The best thing about this school is that they give equal importance to studies as well as to curricular activities. Students from 1st to 10th standard are given equal opportunities to participate each and every competition until and unless they themselves are not interested to take part, however once a candidate entered into 11th standard then all the focus is on the studies and the Teachers help the students in providing the competitive environment so that student can qualify the competitive exams such as medical, engineering or any other.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?