6th June 2019, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to do Higher Secondary in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Nagrota?

Hello friends, I want to do my Higher Secondary course in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Nagrota after completing 10th. I just want to know that is it beneficial to do Higher Secondary from this school as I belongs to CBSE Board student?

12th June 2019, 11:41 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do Higher Secondary in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Nagrota?

Yes, definitely it is beneficial for you to pursue your higher secondary in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Nagrota.
The schools offers CBSE syllabus hence will definitely going to help you in your future when you will appear for various competitive exams that are based on CBSE syllabus.
Students are provided with ample opportunities to take part in cultural, sports and drawing painting competition right from the school level 2 National and international.
But in 10 + 2, main focus is on studies.
The Vidyalaya is housed in a architecturally modern huge triple storey building with well-ventilated and well furnished class room, well equipped science Laboratories, computer labs, junior science lab, library and a developed playground.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?