22nd November 2020, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to join AK Vidyamandir Shimla to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced in 12th standard?

I got 68% marks in the 10th Board exam. I want to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced. So I thought about studying in AK Vidyamandir Shimla. But due to some circumstances I was not able to join AK Vidyamandir Shimla. So I want to ask that joining AK Vidyamandir Shimla on the 12th is beneficial for me and if I can clear JEE Main & Advanced?

27th November 2020, 10:12 AM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Is it beneficial to join AK Vidyamandir Shimla to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced in 12th standard?

To prepare for JEE exam you will have to study the syllabus of 11th and 12th science CBSE board
you will have to get all your physics and advanced level concepts cleared
you will also have to practice as many as test papers and clear all your doubts
You should also refer the NCERT
this probably depends on you whether you want to select the institution for the preparation or not yes the institute will help you to clear your doubts and also boost your performance and help you in the concepts that you are lagging you must see your schedule and arrange it accordingly if it fits you ask a dual and it does not tired you then you can join the institution for your preparation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?