22nd November 2020, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to qualify in both the 12th Jharkhand Board exam and JEE Advanced?

I want to prepare for JEE Advanced. I want to study BTech in IIT after completing my 12th which I am doing from Jharkhand Board. I really want to score well in JEE Advanced. I also want to score well in my Board exam. So how can I prepare for this?

24th November 2020, 09:58 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to qualify in both the 12th Jharkhand Board exam and JEE Advanced?

°°° To qualify in both the 12th Jharkhand Board exam and JEE Advanced, you need to follow these points:

Smart planning is important to study well hence you need to devise a strategy. Organise your day and give weightage to each subject. Formulate a plan on a piece of paper and stick it on your study table and follow it.

Have a clear understanding of fundamentals and theory and it is the success key. Both Exams have a similar syllabus so you can understand the working of a concept easily.

It is very important to cover each and every topic of the syllabus and not to leave any topic.

No preparation is complete without revision hence, it is very important for you to practice previous year question papers.

Practicing mock papers and previous year papers will acquaint you with the character of both the exams.
25th November 2020, 01:16 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to qualify in both the 12th Jharkhand Board exam and JEE Advanced?

--- Preparation tips to qualify in both the 12th Jharkhand Board exam and JEE Advanced----

First of all, you need to understand that the syllabus is samm for both the exams.
Board Exams have more of theoretical conceptual question however, entrance exam has more of numerical based questions and higher order thinking skill.

It is very important to manage your time so that you can give equal time to both the exam's preparation in a day.

It is very important to practice previous year question papers so that you get the pattern of the exams.

It is very important to start from zero and understand each and every topic and then slowly moving towards complexity.

For entrance exam you should practice previous year question papers as much as possible and also mock tests.
27th November 2020, 10:07 AM
Ulna
Banned

Both the exams that is JEE main and your board exams have a different syllabus pattern
So for your board exams you will have to practice the syllabus of your Jharkhand Board completely you must solve the past papers take as many as test as possible clear all your concepts study regularly then you will be able to score good marks in your boards
for JEE mains and advance you will have to refer to the syllabus of the CBSE board 11th and 12th standard which is a bit tough for you to prepare as the syllabus might be a little bit different but if you work hard you will be able to get good marks in entrance exam you will have to clear all your concepts according to the book of CBSE board
you will also have to take as many as practice papers as you can register yourself for some test series which are good evaluate yourself and your concepts time to time practise formulas daily
Should have a good hold over physics and mathematics even in chemistry
if you follow the above strategy you will be able to get admission in your desired college and you will also be able to get your desired marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?