4th September 2021, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to join FIITJEE Kolkata in 12th standard?

Hi, I had got 73% marks in 10th Board exam. I want to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced. So I thought to study in FIITJEE, Kolkata. But due to some circumstances I was not able to join FIITJEE, Kolkata. So I want to ask that joining FIITJEE, Kolkata in 12th is beneficial for me and if I can clear JEE Main & Advanced?

4th September 2021, 08:09 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to join FIITJEE Kolkata in 12th standard?

If you are thinking to join FIITJEE in class 12th then you must have some of the qualities mentioned below:-

> Studied 11th class with ful enthusiast and completed 11th {HCV, R.d Sharma and chemistry NCERT minimum}.

> Since, in FIITJEE 12th you will be taught all the chapters of 11th and 12th so you have to focus on your studies double times than that of food students.

> FIITJEE first year program have 5 days 5 hours plan. So you must have qualities to sit 5 hours with full of your mind.

FIITJEE alone cannot work wonders. Self study is equally important.
5th September 2021, 03:51 PM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

Fast of all if you are thinking to join Fiitjee in class 12th then you must have some of the qualities mentioned below

And, Studied 11th class with full enthusiast and completed 11th.
Since , In fiitjee 12th you will be taught all the chapters of 11th and 12th.
So , You have to focus on your studies double times then that of Old students.

Fiitjee's 1 year program have 5 days 5 hours plan . And you must have quality to seat 5 hours with full of your mind.
5th September 2021, 11:19 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° If you are thinking to join FIITJEE Kolkata in class 12th then you must have some of the qualities mentioned below°°°

Study 11th class with full enthusiast and completed eleventh

In FIITJEE 12th you will be taught all the chapters of 11th and 12th so, you have to focus on your studies double times than that of old students.

FIITJEE is one year program have 5 days 5 hours plan so, you must have quality to sit 5 hours with full energy.

There are many students who joined FIITJEE One Year program and got good rank in JEE.
6th September 2021, 10:53 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

If you can't prepare for JEE by yourself than only you should join FIITJEE Kolkata.

If you have potential to prepare by yourself than there is no need to join FIITJEE Kolkata.

With 73% marks in 10th, I think you should join join FIITJEE Kolkata.

If you could prepare well with consistency then definitely you will crack JEE Main & Advance also.
6th September 2021, 08:45 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

If you are thinking to join FIITJEE in class 12th then you must have some of the qualities maintained below:-

1 - Studied 11th class with full enthusiast and completed 11 ( HCV, R.D Sharma and Chemistry NCERT minimum).

2 - Since, in FIITJEE 12th will be taught all the chapters of 11th and 12th. So, you have to focus on your studies double times then that of old students.

3 - FIITJEE One Year program have 5 days 5 hours plan. So you must have quality to seat 5 years with full of your mind.
6th September 2021, 10:09 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is beneficial to join FIITJEE Kolkata in the 12th standard as it prepares you for IIT-JEE in a pattern-proof mode. The students studying in FIITJEE are not only going to do well in JEE Main or JEE Advanced but also in other competitive examinations. You will have the opportunity to give an ample number of mock tests and you will be shown methods to do problems very fast. FIITJEE will have ample classes, doubt sessions, practice problems sessions, and other highly advanced tools like computer-based online all India test series which will help you crack JEE with a good score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?