8th March 2018, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to join Allen Academy, Kota in 12th standard?

Hi, I had got 9.6 CGPA in 10th . I want to prepare for AIPMT. So I thought to study in Allen Academy in Kota. But due to some circumstances I was not able to join Allen Academy. So I want to ask that joining Allen Academy in 12th is beneficial for me and if I can clear AIPMT?

11th April 2018, 08:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to join Allen Academy, Kota in 12th standard?

You can contact the institute and enquire, whether they have any course available for class 12th students. If it is available, then you can get admission.

Normally, class 11th is the suitable time to get admission in regular coaching classes, but still, if you want to appear in PMT, then no time is fixed to start preparing.
13th April 2018, 03:39 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to join Allen Academy, Kota in 12th standard?

Look, first i want to clear you that to join MBBS course, you have to clear NEET-UG entrance examination, not AIPMT.

And if you want to join Allen Career Institute in Kota to boost your knowledge regarding NEET, then it will be beneficial for you and also for your career. Allen Career Institute is in one of the top 5 coaching institutes for medical preparation.

So, you can join this institute even in 12th standard under 1 year classroom program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?