22nd April 2019, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study in Army Public School, Devlali for 8th standard student?

Respected Sir/Madam, my son is studying in Army Public School, Devlali. He is in 8th standard right now. I am thinking to shifting him to Boarding school. But my parents are not allowing me to transfer him. Kindly tell me is it beneficial to do academics education from this school?

27th April 2019, 06:42 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study in Army Public School, Devlali for 8th standard student?

Yes, it is beneficial to study your son at Army Public School, Devlali. This school comes with one of the best schools in terms of discipline and teaching. Army Public school is an affiliated to CBSE board. After doing schooling from CBSE, a child has lots of scope for his future. It depends which field he want to choose in the future.
3rd May 2019, 05:22 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study in Army Public School, Devlali for 8th standard student?

Yes, it would be beneficial to continue education of your son from Army Public School, Devlali.

The school is one of the best school of Devali affiliated with CBSE board of education.

The school has well qualified teachers, playground, Art & Craft activities, Library, Music room, Science laboratories, Computer laboratory etc.

The school is basically follow the rule of "The Learning by doing". However, the final decision would be your, as you are the best person to choose what would be beneficial for your child.

Check more details on http://apsdevlali.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?