13th July 2019, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study in Cambridge International School Kapurthala for 6th standard student?

Hello, my son is studying in 6th class. He is studying from ICSE Board and we live in Indore. I am planning to shift him in the Cambridge International School Kapurthala from 7th standard. So, is this a good decision? My son will get any benefit?

15th August 2019, 03:16 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study in Cambridge International School Kapurthala for 6th standard student?

Please note that Cambridge International School Kapurthala is well affiliated by CBSE board. You need to have a TC (Migration certificate) from your current school to get admission in Cambridge International School Kapurthala as your son is currently studying in ICSE board.

No doubt, the Cambridge International School Kapurthala is one of the best educational school having good academic value in the market, hence your son definitely learns advance education along with the development of self-personality. Your son will get a positive study environment along with the guidance of highly professional teachers.

If you still have any query pertaining to school, you can contact at the below-mentioned address:

Address: Subhanpur Road, Kanjli, Punjab 144602
Phone: 087250 88807
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?