13th July 2019, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study in Cambridge International School Kapurthala after completing 10th standard?

Hello Sir, I am in 10th standard. I want to join Cambridge International School Kapurthala after completing my 10th. So, is this possible for me or not? m I eligible for join Cambridge International School Kapurthala after 10th? What I have to do for getting admission?

15th July 2019, 10:18 AM
phool1004

Default Re: How can I get admission to study in Cambridge International School Kapurthala after completing 10th standard?

For school admission, first of all, the important document of the student is to collect. If you want to take admission in Cambridge International School Kapurthala, you will have to complete the online admission process. And you can also fill out the admission application Form offline. After that attached the important document with Application From Hard Copy. And finally, submit The Admission From in Selected School.

Address:-
Address of Cambridge International School Kapurthala
Kapurthala Palahi Road ,144403

Email: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?