21st June 2019, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study in Emmaus Swiss High School, Chittoor for 6th standard student?

Respected Sir/Madam, my son is studying in Emmaus Swiss High School, Chittoor. He is in 6th standard right now. I am thinking to shifting him to this school. But my parents are not allowing me to transfer him. Kindly tell me is it beneficial to do academics education from this school?

25th June 2019, 03:36 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study in Emmaus Swiss High School, Chittoor for 6th standard student?

Yes, there is not an issue in getting admission in 6th standard in the above mentioned school as it is reputed enough and can provide good education to you if you pay proper attention towards it.

You should not think too much of it and get admission in the school as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?