21st June 2019, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 10th to secure Intermediate Science admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Nausenabaugh?

Hello friends, I am interested to study Intermediate Science in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Nausenabaugh. Right now I am in 10th standard and would like to know that what percentage is required for securing admission for Intermediate admission in this school? Please let me know immediately.

25th June 2019, 03:43 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th to secure Intermediate Science admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Nausenabaugh?

You will have to score a minimum of 70% in aggregate in your 10th standard in order to be eligible to get admission in 11th grade after having cleared their admission test.

However, it is advised that you should try and score as much as possible as depending upon today's competition world, you should score as well as possible to be amongst the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?