28th September 2018, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study in Russian Embassy School, New Delhi for 5th standard student?

Respected Sir/Madam, my son is studying in Russian Embassy School, New Delhi. He is in 5th standard right now. I am thinking to shifting him to Boarding school. But my parents are not allowing me to transfer him. Kindly tell me is it beneficial to do academics education from this school?

30th September 2018, 04:30 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study in Russian Embassy School, New Delhi for 5th standard student?

=> The Russian Embassy School in New Delhi is a Russian international school located in Chanakyapuri, New Delhi.

=> As per my knowledge, yes it is beneficial to study in Russian Embassy School, New Delhi for 5th standard student.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Plot G 50 E, Nyaya Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, Delhi 110021
Phone: 011 2410 7140
1st October 2018, 05:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study in Russian Embassy School, New Delhi for 5th standard student?

Before taking any decision you should carefully review the situation and take your decision based on your observation. Just visit the school campus, where you want your son to shift and just have a look at infrastructure and school track record.

If present school is not at all good and your son is not getting the required education, then you can surely change to any other school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?