19th September 2015, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study in International School for 5th standard student?

Hello,
My son is studying in 5th class. He is studying from ICSE Board and we live in Indore. I am planning to shift him in the international school from 6th standard. So, is this a good decision? My son get any benefit?

21st September 2015, 05:51 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study in International School for 5th standard student?

CBSE is Central Board of Secondary Education whereas IGCSE is International General certificate of Secondary Education.
Students from any boards can join IGCSE Board in the 9th grade whereas aspirants have to study in the CBSE Board from the very beginning so as to continue their studies up to 12th class.
The CBSE syllabus is framed according to the Indian Standards of education whereas the IGCSE curriculum is of International Standards.
Although CBSE and IGCSE are different Boards, the education provided in both the Boards have helped Indian students to gain quality elementary education.
So, instead of shifting your ward in International school, shift him in a CBSE school, which is far better nowadays.
21st September 2015, 09:25 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study in International School for 5th standard student?

Yes, obviously it is a good decision, if you are wishing to get your child admitted in International School you should undoubtly opt for it.

Your son will be well nurtured in the school and I am sure he will make something good with his life, if properly guided.
21st September 2015, 09:27 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, obviously it is a good decision, if you are wishing to get your child admitted in International School you should undoubtly opt for it.

Your son will be well nurtured in the school and I am sure he will make something good with his life, if properly guided.

Below however, I have mentioned some of the benefits regarding the school, kindly have a look at it:

> Good educational system

> Co-curricular activities

> Developing the child's inner abilities

> Good ambiance

> Widely recognized, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?