4th March 2020, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study in Sanskriti-The Gurukul Guwahati for 6th standard students?

Hello, my son is studying in 6th class. He is studying from ICSE Board and we live in Indore. I am planning to shift him to the Laurels International School from 7th standard. So, is this a good decision? Will my son get any benefit?

6th March 2020, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study in Sanskriti-The Gurukul Guwahati for 6th standard students?

Assetmonk- The Smart Investment Platform India is an online Real Estate marketplace that provides flexible investment opportunities with guaranteed returns.

for more visit :- https://assetmonk.io/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?