12th August 2014, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Which is best among Allen Career Institute and Motion Education Pvt Ltd?

Hii
I'm a studnt of class 10th ...I'm little bit confuse ...
which coaching institute I have to join in kota ...
I have 2 options ... Allen career inst or motion edu pvt ltd
plzzz sugesst which is bst and why ????????

18th August 2014, 10:23 AM
Manoj Kumar Badoniya

Default Re: Which is best among Allen Career Institute and Motion Education Pvt Ltd?

Dear if you are confused between both of these top level coaching institutes then I would like to suggest you that you should visit to both of these coaching centers - Motion Education and Allen Career Institute because when you will analyze it yourself then you can decide better than that of your present situation and if possible then get a company with someone who is experienced or have qualified in IIT-JEE Main and Advanced or under AIEEE because he/she may give you better suggestion.

If you want us to choose a one for you then I have compared both of these coaching centers and read the feedback of students and saw the result they delivers every year in different competitive exams and finally analyzed that result provided by both centers is better but Allen Career Institute gives better results than Motion Education because 63% students qualified in IIT-JEE Main and 48% from AIEEE division from Motion Education but more than 72% students qualified in IIT JEE from Allen Career Institute and ACI is also greater in AIEEE division than that of Motion Education Center that is why must see the result and get admission in Allen Career Institute because this is the only time when you have to choice a right path for your career so why wait go to Allen Career Institute.

All the best
1st April 2020, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is best among Allen Career Institute and Motion Education Pvt Ltd?

Why should I join Allen or motion??
12th May 2021, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Please suggest with reasons
Why should I join Allen or Motion ?
17th May 2021, 05:47 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

If you want us to choose a one for you then I have compared both of these coaching centers and read the feedback of students and saw the result they delivers every year in different competitive exams and finally analyzed that result provided by both centers is better but Allen Career Institute gives better results than Motion Education because 63% students qualified in IIT-JEE Main and 48% from AIEEE division from Motion Education but more than 72% students qualified in IIT JEE from Allen Career Institute.
27th March 2022, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Which coaching is best for dropar Student
5th April 2023, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

For neet best coching in kota.... I have 2 option motion and Allen
30th April 2023, 11:54 AM
Ar_pit

Motion provides personal attention because there is less number of students as compared with Allen/Resonance. Motion gives you separate MSL (MOTION SOLUTION LAB) where if you have missed any lecture you can watch it into the lab where all lectures are recorded and you can watch it according to your convenience.
8th July 2023, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Difference between Allen institute and motion education in terms of fees structure.which one is affordable and providing selection for jee mains and advance.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?