10th February 2012, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

From where should i take a 1 year drop for IITJEE preparations (Kota or Indore)?

I want to prepare for iit jee i am in 12th standard in session should i have a drop for 1 year and where indore or kota my parents didn't have enough money to send me at good coaching classes in kota. what should i do?

4th July 2012, 05:58 PM
tarun121993
Member+

Default Re: From where should i take a 1 year drop for IITJEE preparations (Kota or Indore)?

Hi..
I have also studied in kota for 2 years to prepare for IIT-JEE. As far as your problem is concerned, I would really like to suggest you that you should for Kota instead of Indore because there are many institutes which run very well for such types of study.
The main institutes in Kota are :-
1.Bansal Classes private limited
2.Allen carrier Institute
3.Carrier point
4.vibrant academy
5.resonance
6.motion iit-jee

but looking at all these, the most helpful to you would be either allen or motion.

best of luck and thank you..
4th July 2012, 06:03 PM
tarun121993
Member+

Default Re: From where should i take a 1 year drop for IITJEE preparations (Kota or Indore)?

Hi..
I have also studied in kota for 2 years to prepare for IIT-JEE. As far as your problem is concerned, I would really like to suggest you that you should for Kota instead of Indore because there are many institutes which run very well for such types of study.
The main institutes in Kota are :-
1.Bansal Classes private limited
2.Allen carrier Institute
3.Carrier point
4.vibrant academy
5.resonance
6.motion iit-jee

but looking at all these, the most helpful to you would be either allen or motion. In both these institutes the amount of fees is much less than the other listed institutes and both of these offer the best studying material. teachers would always encourage you for your better future

best of luck and thank you..
4th July 2012, 07:38 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Kota has got the best IIT JEE Coaching Centres. So it is always better to go for the coaching centres in Kota.

IIT JEE Coaching Institutes in Kota:-

Core Academy

ABLES Educations

ALLEN Career Institute

Bansal Classes Pvt. Ltd

Career Launcher

Career Point

Daswani Classes Ltd.

Eklavya Academy

Insight

Kelwin AIEEE Classes

Motion IIT-JEE

Narayana Coaching Centre

Rao IIT Academy

Resonance Eduventures Pvt. Ltd.

T.I.M.E.

Vibrant Academy (India) Pvt Ltd.
2nd May 2013, 04:06 PM
surya143prakashrao
Member+

Kota will be the better option
18th August 2014, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

which iit coaching should i go in indore,i am taking a drop?and only 6 months left for preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?