7th April 2017, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Best school between St. Mary's School, Sangamner, Ahmednagar and AES Bhausaheb Firodiya High School, Ahmednagar for 11th standard?

Hello sir, I want to know which schools is best in between St. Mary's School, Sangamner, Ahmednagar and AES Bhausaheb Firodiya High School, Ahmednagar to apply for 11th standard?

7th April 2017, 11:31 PM
khanexpert

Default Re: Best school between St. Mary's School, Sangamner, Ahmednagar and AES Bhausaheb Firodiya High School, Ahmednagar for 11th standard?

You cannot judge any school like this, every school is good in its own ways, either of the school is good and you can carry on with your studies in any of the schools mentioned above.

You should not get confused regarding the schools and just carry on with your studies in any of the schools.
8th April 2017, 09:32 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Best school between St. Mary's School, Sangamner, Ahmednagar and AES Bhausaheb Firodiya High School, Ahmednagar for 11th standard?

St. Mary's School, Sangamner, Ahmednagar is best school for 11th standard as compare to AES Bhausaheb Firodiya High School, Ahmednagar. St. Mary's School is well affiliated by Maharashtra State Board for Secondary and Higher Education whereas AES Bhausaheb Firodiya High School is affiliated by Pune Divisional Board.
You can visit the official website for more information by just clicking the below given link:
StMarySangamner
St. Mary's School has good record of 100% success in year 2015.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?