2nd June 2015, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in another CBSE school if failed in 11th standard?

Hi,
I want to know that whether is it possible to take admission again in 11th standard after discontinuing from previous school? My younger brother got failed in his 11th standard and now that school don't want him to continue his 11th again. So, can he join again in any other CBSE school to continue his 11th studies?

10th June 2015, 05:55 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in another CBSE school if failed in 11th standard?

Yes, surely you can get admission in class 11 in another school if discontinued studying in your current school.

The only criteria is that you need to have passed your 10th from a recognized board and should be fulfilling the admission procedure in the prospective school.
11th June 2015, 12:24 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in another CBSE school if failed in 11th standard?

Yes he can continue in some other school.
It is possible but he will have to make sure that the school wants to give him admission in Class 11 in his choice of stream.
At first he needs to find a School which is willing to give him admission and once he does so he will be able to get admission easily and there will be no problem regarding his earlier failure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?