4th October 2020, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Which is better among CBSE and ISC to study Higher Secondary PCM?

Hi, can anyone of you tell me which is easy between CBSE and ISC Board for Higher Secondary course? I want to take Science with a PCM group. Please suggest which Board I have to choose?

5th October 2020, 10:04 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Which is better among CBSE and ISC to study Higher Secondary PCM?

Both are nearly same but ISC board provides more quality education than CBSE Board.

ISC Board use practical approach to teach students while CBSE Board use Theoretical approach.

If you want score higher marks in HS go for CBSE and want to learn something more go for ISC Board.
7th October 2020, 04:40 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

It is not possible to select the easy out of CBSE and ISC board for higher secondary course as most of the topics in syllabus are same for both the board.

Basically one who will be consistent in his/her studies will able to score better in the board examination.

So, know it is upto your own discretion to select anyone out of two for your higher secondary studies.
16th October 2020, 08:00 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

From my own experience I realised isc is much better option it's my opinion people may disagree no doubt...
In science stream
For physics cbse has better n well structured syllabus for JEE NEET and it's also useful if 1 wants to pursue Bsc(hons).
Rest of d subj maths chen bio eng Isc has tougher syllabus.
summary will b
11th n 12th CBSE ( if pcm n jee)
ISC ( if pcb n medicals).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?