19th November 2018, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Which is better among CBSE and PSEB to study Higher Secondary PCM?

Hi, can anyone of you tell me which is easy between CBSE and PSEB Board for Higher Secondary course? I want to take Science with PCM group. Please suggest me that which Board I have to choose?

30th November 2018, 07:44 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better among CBSE and PSEB to study Higher Secondary PCM?

There is no such criteria to measure the toughness of any board. Both the board have almost same syllabus for their board examination with little difference in the marking pattern or language paper.

So, you can select any one of the PSEB or CBSE for completion of the board examination. You have to do better preparation to qualify in score better in the examination.
30th November 2018, 01:33 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Both the board are better and recognised. so the certificate from any of them are valid to get admission in higher course.

There is no much difference in the syllabus for both the board. So, you can select the one in which you feel comfortable.

PCM or Science stream in school affiliated with each of the board.
2nd December 2018, 06:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can go with the best school available in your area, irrespective of the education board. There may be some good state board schools with good faculty and you should not ignore them just because of board.

CBSE is definitely the number one choice among students, because it has got more number of schools available. Just take the decision based in track record and faculty of the school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?