14th August 2015, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Which is better among CBSE and RBSE for 10th Hindi Medium student who is willing to prepare for JEE Main and Advanced?

Sir,
I was students of Hindi medium school of 10th class and I have scored good marks in RBSE Board. Now I am confused about change of Board. Please tell me what I choose, RBSE or CBSE because I want to be prepare for JEE Main and Advanced?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to crack JEE Main and Advanced if completed 12th from Hindi Medium?
  2. How can I get admission in 11th class in RBSE in hindi medium school after passing 10th class from CBSE English medium school and required documents for the same?
  3. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and ISC? Which one is suitable for preparation of JEE Main & Advanced?
  4. How can I prepare for JEE Main & Advanced by myself if completed 10th?
  5. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main & Advanced if applied but didn't appear in this year?
  6. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  7. Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced for 12th Science CBSE Private candidate?
  8. Changing board from ICSE to CBSE is beneficial for JEE Main and Advanced preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to prepare for JEE Main being CBSE student?
  10. CBSE schools which provide JEE Advanced coaching classes in Karnataka?
  11. How can I apply for next year JEE Main and Advanced without attempting 12th CBSE Compartmental exam?
  12. Can I get admission in 12th NIOS after completing 10th CBSE? Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced if pursuing 12th NIOS?
  13. Sample papers of 10th class Hindi medium
  14. Possibility to study 10th CBSE after completing 9th RBSE?
  15. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to appear in JEE Advanced?
  16. Will I be able to appear in JEE Advance if securing rank under 10,000 in JEE Main and secured 70.2% in 12th CBSE being a ST candidate?
  17. Will I be able to appear in JEE Advance if securing rank under 10,000 in JEE Main and secured 70.2% in 12th CBSE being a ST candidate?
  18. Am I eligible for JEE advanced?
15th August 2015, 03:23 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which is better among CBSE and RBSE for 10th Hindi Medium student who is willing to prepare for JEE Main and Advanced?

CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education.
RBSE stands for Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education.
Both provide education and certificate to students up to Higher Secondary leve.

CBSE is controlled and run by Govt of India means central govt whereas RBSE is under state govt of Rajasthan.

For students who have completed 10th in Hindi , it will be better to join RBSE instead of CBSE as in CBSE all the matters ,books and examinations will be conducted only in English language execpt the examination of Hindi.

Also, you need to learn english quickly as without knowledge of english , it is very difficult to survive in the competitive era .
You can qualify JEE Mains and Advance in Hindi but after that , it means, in the engineering colleges , no any profeesor will teach you throughout the topics and subjects in Hindi.
So, if you want to be an engineer , then your english must be good as without the knowledge of english , it is very difficult to get jobs and survive in a job .
15th August 2015, 05:42 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is better among CBSE and RBSE for 10th Hindi Medium student who is willing to prepare for JEE Main and Advanced?

Mostly , the syllabus will is similar in both boards . so need to worry about the board . But as you said it is Hindi medium and regional board , somewhat changes may happen .For CBDE students it will be very easy because the syllabus is particularly same . So , only the preparation they have to concentrate on
.. So better change your branch it is more than better .
15th August 2015, 06:36 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

It is not the time to get confused but it's time to start the preparation for the JEE examination. Yes, you are eligible to appear for the JEE examination being the candidate of any recognised board.

So, if you feel tough to study in CBSE as English Medium you can continue your study with the Rajasthan board. The candidates are eligible to appear in the examination and the questions paper are in both English as well as the Hindi. So you can bubble according to that also.

But you must try to understand the examination English language because if you went for the higher studies everywhere you have to speak and even the lectures are also in English. So try to go with the English.

The two stages of the JEE are Mains and the Advance. The candidates after qualifying in the Mains are eligible for the Advance.
15th August 2015, 08:19 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

CBSE is better among CBSE and RBSE for 10th Hindi Medium student who is willing to prepare for JEE Main and Advanced because JEE Main and Advanced completely have the same syllabus as of CBSE.
You can prepare for JEE Main and Advanced easily if you have good command over CBSE syllabus.
15th August 2015, 08:29 PM
Limited10
Member+

Every Board is good and for IIT JEE you can study in any recognized board. There is no need to change your board. You need to work hard for the preparation of JEE main. If you will qualify JEE Main after that you will be eligible for JEE Advance.
You need to join the coaching for JEE and need to work hard.
15th August 2015, 08:38 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Since you are a student of RBSE board till now and have done well in your academics till now then is no need of change in board of education at this level of education because of the reasons given below :-

As the syllabus for higher secondary school degree for all the board of education is same for the main subjects.

Also if you are worried about the medium of questions asked in JEE then you do not have to worry for same as the questions are mentioned in Hindi also for the convinience of Hindi medium students.

Also the change of board at this level of academics might effect your studies as there is lot of difference in the environment of RBSE board schools and CBSE schools.

So due to following reasons you should not opt for the change in boards rather look to work as hard you can to do well in the JEE as the syllabus of same has much more standard than the syllabus of board examinations.

For details regarding the syllabus and eligibility for JEE you can visit the official website of JEE i.e; www.jeemain.nic.in.
17th August 2015, 12:19 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I would refer you to go for CBSE board over RBSE after the completion of your 10th boards as it would help your child to get much exposure in future because of it s education system and widely accepted pattern.

Moreover, maximum people tend to move towards CBSE board after 10tth because of he following two reasons;

> The syllabus of entrance exams are at par with the syllabus laid down by CBSE.

> English is easier and no compulsion of second language, hence more attention can be given to the core subjects.

Therefore as you want to study B.Tech in future, I would suggest you to opt for CBSE board after 10th.
13th June 2017, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Which board is better for preparing next pre medical test. Cbsc or rbsc English medium
9th October 2017, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Which course is easy CBSE or rbse in 10 th class ? I am going to rbse school from CBSE school tell me what's?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?