20th July 2015, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Is it better to join Icon school academy for Arts course? If not, which school is better?

Which school is better to study arts, I have joined Icon school academy could anyone please let me know is it better? If not then which school is better to study and I have jointed Icon school because of its facilities. Can someone please provide me the information?

Thank you!

14th October 2015, 12:04 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it better to join Icon school academy for Arts course? If not, which school is better?

Well, I did not find anything wrong in Icon Arts academy. It has got good reviews in different social network too. Another thing which is quite interesting is that you will see a lot of art academies, where the institution only concentrates upon handicrafts, paintings and sculpting. But this Icon Arts academy has facilities for music, orchestration, different kinds of instruments, varieties of dances, visual arts etc. even if you prove your worth, here in this academy, then they will provide you with a special scholarship, which allows you to attend the art workshops all over the world on the various forms of art and crafts. Depending on your personal creative abilities, you can obtain either full or partial scholarships. Mostly partial scholarships are beared by the institute, where half of the cost of your travel and other contingencies are given by the institute and the other half by you. For fewer cases the institute bears the entire cost for the candidate. You are absolutely right that theacademy has a lot of facilities. So I advise you to stick to it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?