26th December 2014, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Biology or Computer Science, which has wide scope?

Hello
I want to know in 11th what i take Biology s
cience or Computer science is better?
which is good to get jobs easily??
please help me to know

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of integrated MSc in Biology and computer science? What are the job opportunities available in Bangalore for this course
  2. Difference between computer science and computer science and engineering? Which one has a better scope?
  3. Is there any scope of join computer science department after passing 12th in biology stream?
  4. What is the scope in BSc Biotechnology? What is the scope if I apply for it?
  5. Scope of MSc Computer Science? Does this offer a good career scope?
  6. What is the career in biology without Maths subject in HSC? Is there any scope in Biology field?
  7. Scope in MS(Masters in Science) of computer science in India?
  8. What is the qualification of B.Tech in management seat for BC?
  9. What is the scope in BSc computer science field? Which is better after doing BSc computer Science, MCA or MSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Difference between computer science and computer science and engineering? Which one has a better scope?
  11. Which course has the best scope in engineering? I am a student of Intermediate computer Science(ICS)
  12. What is the scope in BSc computer science? Can I get selected in BSc computer science after my HS education?
  13. How may I join the BA course offered by Punjab University in Patiala?
  14. What is the scope in Biology? I am a 11th science student
  15. Scope in future among Civil, ECE and Computer Science?
  16. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope?
  17. Should I take up PCMB or PCMS in 11th?
  18. Which subject should I choose between Science and Arts? Which has a wider scope?
27th December 2014, 12:48 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Biology or Computer Science, which has wide scope?

You should take decision as per your interest and comfort. Both biology and computer science have a wide scope. If you excel in one field you can find ample opportunities before you. Hence it is always recommended to choose the field of your interest. Through biology you can get into fields like medical, pharmacy and biotechnology and through computer science you can enter into the IT field and the internet field of jobs. Thus decision should be taken as per your interest and comfort. If you take a close look, there are more opportunities in the computer science field than biology.
27th December 2014, 04:23 PM
Rahul9596

If you have hardworking nature, patience and financially good Biology stream is good.Otherwise I must tell you to go for Science stream with PCM Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Generally this science courses deals in with Engineering and Medical sciences subjects. In science field, the most offered subjects are Biotechnology, English and Mathematics including above provided subjects.

After 12th class science stream, the major options you have are “Engineering” and “Medical”.Again there are number of disciplines or streams in Engineering.

If you perform well in academics during this course, you would obviously get good job by completion of your B.E/B.Tech. And you can take B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering you may find job options in Software companies like TCS, CTS, HCL, Infosys, Accenture, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Infotech, Wipro, Mphasis, iGate, Sasken, Hexaware and many more. I can also tell you that there is very good scope for Computer Science engineers or Computer Science graduates not only in India and even in abroad as well.
31st March 2018, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Is computer science (as additional subject) benificial for students which wants to become a docter?
1st May 2019, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

I am taking biology, physics, chemistry and computer science in 11th and 12th. What is the field i will take after 13th
5th July 2019, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

I have taken in class 12 biology , chemistry, physics and computer science. Is it good or not and what is its scope?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?