5th October 2016, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

From which Board does Abacus International Montessori School, Tiruppur is affiliated?

I would like to know about the details of Abacus International Montessori School of Tiruppur. Please tell me from which Board this school is affiliated with? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. When the Montessori admission will be started in Abacus International Montessori School?
  2. Can I get job in Government affiliated Montessori schools if pursuing Teacher Training course?
  3. Can I get a government job after doing Montessori Teacher Training course?
  4. Which school should I choose between CBSE affiliated school and State board affiliated school for further studies?
  5. List of schools offering admission in Montessori in Kurnool? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Whether a child who can't speak properly will be able to join Montessori School?
  7. Institutes in Lucknow for Montessori school teacher training
  8. Advantages of studying in an International School?
  9. Eligibility to get admission in Montessori for a candidate who has 5 months still left to complete 3 years of age? List of Montessori Schools in Thane?
  10. With which university Montessori College of Education is affiliated?
  11. Detailed course duration available in Montessori schools?
  12. CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary Commerce schools in Chennai -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I get admission in cbse school from a local school which is not affiliated?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in state syllabus after completion of 9th standard from central syllabus?
  15. Is it possible to change from RBSE to MP BOARD in 12th class?
  16. Are the Bharti International Convent School, Gurgaon and Gurugram Public School, Gurgaon affiliated by CBSE? Chances to get admission in 10th? -- [New]
  17. How to do Montessori course after completing B.Com?
  18. Why the fee of Montessori schools are higher than normal schools?
11th October 2016, 06:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From which Board does Abacus International Montessori School, Tiruppur is affiliated?

The Abacus International Montessori School which is located at Tiruppur is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The school follows the same syllabus for all classes which is followed by CBSE Board. Candidates who are pursuing 10th standard from this school need to appear in CBSE 10th standard board examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?