28th July 2015, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

Which school should I choose between CBSE affiliated school and State board affiliated school for further studies?

Hello , yash here , An 10th Passed student . this question is not related to Entrance Exam but i have to ask this because my 10 2 is based on it.

So i have completed my 10th from CBSE affiliated school,and now i am confused whether to Choose CBSE affiliated School or State Board (MP) Affiliated school? Please Explain Your Answer in Detail.

Related Questions:
29th July 2015, 01:11 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which school should I choose between CBSE affiliated school and State board affiliated school for further studies?

AS you have completed your 10th standard from CBSE board then you should take admission in 11th class ina school which is affiliated by the CBSE board.

CBSE is a better board as compared with state board because these are Central boards that provides quite advanced and tough knowledge.

And after completion of 12th you will get a lot of help in the JEE main exams.

However the state board is not bad, it has same syllabus but the pattern varies from CBSE.

I'm not saying the the state board was low in quality, in fact content wise i think the state board(AP) was better than CBSE ones, but i think students in the state board at some point lose the plot, they start mugging up more rather than learning stuff.

So in nut shell my suggestion to you is that boh boards are equally valuable, you should go for any board as per your comfort.
29th July 2015, 01:41 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which school should I choose between CBSE affiliated school and State board affiliated school for further studies?

You should choose CBSE affiliated school for further studies. The syllabus of CBSE board is very good and you will have very much help in the future.
Also it is very easy to score good marks in CBSE board with a little effort, so that you can secure good percentage in 12th board exam.
You should go for CBSE board, as its syllabus is accepted all over the country, in every competitive exams.
29th July 2015, 02:39 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

I always suggests peoples to choose CBSE board because its the best Board atleast in India. CBSE board is an national level well known board in India. You can easily find out CBSE schools in each corner India. CBSE conducts two main entrance exams for 12th pass students AIPMT and AIEEE both of test follow CBSE syllabus and pattern
Mostly each national level entrance exam follow CBSE syllabus so its better to choose CBSE syllabus then any State Board
29th July 2015, 02:56 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

I would suggest you to go for the Central board of Secondary Education as it more valuable than State Board of Madhya Pradesh. It is more easy to score marks in CBSE as compared to state board.

Everything is transparent in case of CBSE. Invigilation and copy checking is good as compared to state boards.

So, CBSE affiliated school will be more profitable for you.
30th July 2015, 01:02 AM
pointer01

As you do your 10th from CBSE Board. So, I suggest you to do your 11th and 12th from CBSE Board. As CBSE is a regular Board and the study pattern of CBSE is good. The marking pattern of CBSE is also very good. The syllabus of CBSE is at the National Level where asw the syllabus of State board is at the State level. CBSE is better than any other State Board. So, I suggest you to remain in CBSE Board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?