10th March 2015, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Which Board should I prefer between ICSE, CBSE or PSEB to score 95% in Higher Secondary?

Hello All,
What should I prefer ICSE or CBSE or PSEB?
I want to take Science after my 10th which
I am doing from ICSE Board. I want to score
95% in my Higher Secondary so from which Board I can do this?

12th March 2015, 01:56 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Board should I prefer between ICSE, CBSE or PSEB to score 95% in Higher Secondary?

First of all scoring 95% is in itself a big milestone but can be easily achieved if you work really hard.

Now, regarding the selection of board in which you want to pursue your education in order to score above 95%, I would only like to say that it doesn't matters if you pursue your career in any board.

Ultimately it is only you who has to study and if you may be thinking as to which board would provide a lenient checking and would provide better marks, then all the above mentioned boards are almost symmetrical to each other.

You may choose up any board of your choice and can work hard to score well in board examination.
12th March 2015, 03:06 PM
meenakshiworldschool

Default Re: Which Board should I prefer between ICSE, CBSE or PSEB to score 95% in Higher Secondary?

Hello,

Comparison between CBSE or PSEB

CBSE is central board, where the syllabus comes from them. state board syllabus is a little lesser and easy to study as compared to CBSE. both the boards of education are good.

Going abroad is not going to be easy if one does not work hard. hard-work is the key to success in CBSE and state board. yeah, going abroad will require you to pass TOEFL or IELTS, which are english language proficiency tests. if you have built a good knowledge of english, then with any board, you can make it.

Good luck to you and your sis.

Comparison between CBSE or ICSE

CBSE is good for those appearing in competitions after 12th Board including IIT JEE.ICSE good for medical line.

CBSE is best for those going for engineering.

Both Comparison Showing CBSE is best from ICSE or PSEB. So, I recommend you go for CBSE.

Regards

Meenakshi World School
12th March 2015, 07:59 PM
anamikasenrocks

Any board is good for you if you come up with brilliant results. You have to just concentrate on the stream that you have taken. You are in 10th now. All the boards, Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE), Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) are good and have been established for around 50-55 years now. So taking admission in any of these boards is equally good.
If you are worrying about change of a board, then that is not a problem. If you are a diligent student, then getting 95% or more in any school, any board won't be a problem. If you are in ICSE board and want to study in CBSE board after your 10th standard, then you will just have to take up the forms from the respective school. Whether or not you will get an admission will entirely depend on your percentage received in 10th. Since you want to take up science work hard to get 80% or more both in aggregate and in each of the science subjects. Then the schools will run after you. You will not have to worry about which board to fit in.
12th March 2015, 10:42 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

I wan to tell you one thing that for scoring 90% or 95% preference of board does't matter, it matters only when it comes to graduation with different degree there only sometimes change of boards matter. So its better to continue with ISC after ICSE board because if you switch from one board to another it becomes difficult for you to understand the pattern, so its better that after completing your class 10th in ICSE board you go for ISC board only for your further studies then only you will be able to score more than 95% if you work hard.
14th March 2015, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

I have done 7th in pseb school I want. To change my school. Which board. I prefer. Icse or cbse
15th April 2015, 03:36 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Your query confused me . As there is no such board whether CBSE , ICSE or any state board in which scoring 95% marks in the board examination is easy .

It is only possible to obtain marks is by hard work ,determination an dedication towards the study . If you give all the three then no one can stop you from getting the marks and you can score in every board .It is quite tough scoring that much but not impossible.

So do your best and then result will be also best .
30th May 2015, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

I got 96% in 10th under CBSE now I want 10 1 non-medical in PSEB pattern
pl suggest is it ok.
18th June 2015, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

I have given my 10th from cbse this year and scored only 63% .but I have taken science in isce . I just want to know is my decision correct
30th June 2015, 11:21 PM
reconnect

First of all scoring 95% marks in any board is the big task , you have to work hard for it.
Scoring good marks doesn't depends upon the type of board. CBSE board is the good as for appearing in the entrance exams of IIT, UPTU etc. Its upto you to select the board and keep in mind just the one thing that is work hard and hard to score good marks.
17th July 2015, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

I have got 96% in pseb board nd I m very confused whether I take cbse board or punjab board if I want to do back
18th July 2015, 04:34 AM
pointer01

Hello,

It is not so easy to score 95% marks. To score 95% there is no need to select the Board. You just need to work hard.
It is another thing that the study pattern and copy checking pattern of the Boards are different.
As compare to all the other Boards CBSE has good study pattern and you can score good marks from it.

All the best.
16th April 2016, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

If I do 12th class in PBSE board then I can get admission in good college for next studies
8th May 2016, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

I earlier pass my 10th class in CBSE board. I am very confused in pseb and CBSE board some people say their is no value of pseb but some say their is very value of CBSE please help me
12th May 2016, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

ICSE board I prefer to do this board. It check the student with his knowledge and priorities to go to abroad.
24th March 2017, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

I am in class 1 in cbse I have to score good marks in class 2, suggest me I will continue in cbse board or take admission in state Board
25th March 2017, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

I have done cbse board till 10 th std. Which board should i choose pbse or cbse for 11 th
16th April 2017, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

I want suggestions for that which board I chose between Cbse or Punjab board please suggest me
24th April 2017, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

I want to study in Canada preferably at torento after doing 12th in medical subjects is there any negative point to do 12th from PSEB. I listened that canada universities prefer CBSE board over PSEB and not taking PSEB students. Marks matter more or Board or both to study at canada plz guide me in this regard
25th April 2017, 01:17 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want suggestions for that which board I chose between Cbse or Punjab board please suggest me
CBSE board has numerous benefits in terms of syllabus, pattern, medium and also so many other things.
It is a central board and recognized by almost all the reputed institutions all across the country.
One should continue to CBSE if he or she wants to compete for entrance examination for various medical or engineering examination.
It covers the all the important topics of NCERT.
CBSE also gives opportunities to acquire knowledge of all round skills.
12th July 2017, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in PSE board and my dream is to study abroad in Australia then PSE is good
15th April 2018, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

I want to score good marks in my 2 medical class and please tell me PSEB is the best option for doing 2 or cbese is good becoz after doing 2 no one asks us about"u done 2 from a cbese school or PSEB". Which board has less syllabus and more benefit.....
9th May 2018, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Which board is good for going abroad ICSE,CBSE,PSEB.I had done 10 in ICSE and 1 also in ICSE but now some suggest to move in pseb if you want to go abroad... please help me and suggest a good advice.. It's about my future... please help me....
28th July 2018, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

I am doing 10th in ICSE. Now I am looking forward to study in PSEB for 1 and 2.After twelfth i wanna study and settle in abroad. ls pseb correct choice for me to fulfill my dreams?
28th July 2018, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

I am doing 10th in ICSE. Now I am looking forward to study in PSEB board for 1 and 2. After completing my twelfth i want to study and settle in abroad(Canada or Aus). Is PSEB right choice for me to fulfill my dreams?
23rd April 2019, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

I am 10th student of CBSE board but I want to be clear my PMT exam. After 10 2 which board will help me more pseb or CBSE please help me
30th April 2019, 01:49 PM
divyanshuktr
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Which Board should I prefer between ICSE, CBSE or PSEB to score 95% in Higher Secondary?

Its great that you got 95% in Higher Secondary, Now its depends upon you because every boards are best or we can say every board are just equal. So just choose the best college which is near by your reachable location and check that college is coming under these boards or not then take admission.

Good Luck for further study.
27th July 2020, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

I gotA grade in pseb 10th now i am cofiused cbse is best or pseb which one is easy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?