24th July 2015, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Which boarding school is good between Ivy league academy and DRS international boarding schools in Hyderabad?

Want to know about IVY LEAGUE ACADEMY AND DRS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL.
want to know about these 2 schools? Which boarding school is good between Ivy league academy and DRS international boarding schools in Hyderabad? Can someone please provide me the answer?

Thank you!

25th July 2015, 12:56 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which boarding school is good between Ivy league academy and DRS international boarding schools in Hyderabad?

Let me clear you one thing that everyone has different perception towards anything. For some people IVY league Academy may be better than DRS International school but from my point of view, DRS International school is more better boarding school in Hyderabad than IVY League Academy because:

It has better infrastructure with modern facilities, well equipped, better students teacher ratio, more care towards students residing inside hostel. Good mess for meals. This is my point of view.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?