8th May 2014, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

How to shift to another Boarding school in 11th standard?

I want my son to be admitted in 11th.Hes already in boarding but not liking the atmosphere bt in Aug how to shift him to another boarding school?If hes finding science stream difficult then can think of art subjcs........but is this time shift is possible?

14th May 2014, 01:06 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How to shift to another Boarding school in 11th standard?

It's pretty much touch to shift the school from one to other because once the student gets admitted the particular seat is blocked till completion of 12th grade the reason is straight forward that the school wants to make sure that the student will concentrate more and get good marks when coming to 12th as there will be same subject teachers who knows each and every student performance so that they can teach and guide students accordingly.

If you feel that your son really wanted to change then you can try the following steps,

-> Sort out the new school which you want your son to join and meet the principal and talk about the situation which your son is facing and why he needs the admission. Make sure you explain him/her way they can understand the reason properly. Most of the time they will accept if the reason is proper.

-> Once you have completed the above steps you need to meets your Son's current boarding school principal and talk on the details of why your son wanted a change of school and tell them in a positive way so that they won't get hurt that the school is not good and so. Relieving they should be able to do most of the time but the problem is for them 1 full year of fees is wasted since your Son will be dropped.

-> If you feel that you can still make your son be in the same school and only the stream change will help then you can talk the same with the principal so that they can change before than being late.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?