9th November 2019, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

BTech Mechanical or BCA, which is better to study for a 12th Computer Science student?

Respected Sir, I am studying Computer Science in my 12th with CBSE Board. I am interested in Mechanical Engineering and BCA course. Can you tell me BTech in Mechanical or BCA, which course should I do?

9th November 2019, 11:02 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BTech Mechanical or BCA, which is better to study for a 12th Computer Science student?

If you want to have a great future ahead then I would like to suggest you to pursue BTech in computer engineering or computer science engineering because you have already studied computer science subject in your 11th and 12th standard so it would be beneficial for you to continue with it.
10th November 2019, 01:20 AM
Huzefa_Ghadiyali

Default Re: BTech Mechanical or BCA, which is better to study for a 12th Computer Science student?

Hello,
I see that you're a little confused about the course you wish to pursue. Don't worry, dilemmas are quite obvious in teenagers who are about to begin with their college life.
Anyway, getting back to your question, CBSE's books are undeniably quite informative and since you've been studying computer science with the CBSE you're certainly familiar with a lot of aspects of computer science.
Hence BCA is preferable
I hope this helps.
Regards,
Huzefa
10th November 2019, 12:38 PM
EduXpert

B.Tech Mechanical Engineering and BCA are two different kind of courses with different scope. If you are purely interested in computer science then you should go for BCA or BTech CSE or IT.

Mechanical engineering is not related to computer sciences and it will not be a good decision to go for such course if your interest is in computer science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?