11th December 2015, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in AIPMT next year after Mathematics betterment exam of AHSEC?

Dear Friends,
I have passed my 12th with 78% under AHSEC Board. But I have got only 24 marks in Mathematics. So if I go for betterment in Mathematics then can I attend AIPMT next year?

Related Questions:
1st January 2016, 09:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in AIPMT next year after Mathematics betterment exam of AHSEC?

To be eligible to appear in AIPMT examination, you must have completed 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects with an aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised board. For appearing in AIPMT examination, mathematics subject is not necessary. So, if you have pursued PCMB in your 12th standard, you need to qualify Mathematics subject and you can appear in AIPMT examination next year.
10th June 2016, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I appear in AIPMT next year after Mathematics betterment exam of AHSEC?

Can i appear in AIPMT and state entrance exams after giving physics betterment?
18th March 2017, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

I have given hs final year examination this time, 2017 from ahsec. I hope my marks to be almost ok in all subjects but i might get only 35 to 40 marks in mathrmatics. If i go for betterment in just maths next year will i be eligible for jee
3rd August 2019, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

I have passed the HS exam in 2016 but fail in physics . I didn't appear the exam next year due to some problem . Can I appear this year for the betterment exam ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?