21st April 2016, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear in Hindi and English Improvement exams to improve my percentage of 12th RBSE?

Dear Friends,
I have got 72.40 % in RBSE 12th Science. But I need 75% for preparation of JEE Advanced. So please tell me can I give Improvement exam in only 2 subjects which are Hindi and English to improve my percent in 12th because I need more time for preparation of JEE Advanced. I don't want to give 12th exam again. Please tell me can improve my 12th percentage by only these 2 subject? Thank you!

23rd April 2016, 07:46 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in Hindi and English Improvement exams to improve my percentage of 12th RBSE?

Yes, definitely you can apply for the improvement exams in any number of subjects to improve your aggregate percentage. You simply have to visit at the official website for downloading the improvement exam forms. Fill the forms and mention the subjects in which you want to reappear for improving your marks. Submit the form at the specified address before the due date. Prepare your exams with full of your dedication to score good marks.
23rd April 2016, 02:09 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in Hindi and English Improvement exams to improve my percentage of 12th RBSE?

I am sorry to say you that there is no improvement examination in RBSE Board in which you can give examinations of such subjects in which you want too score more. This system is valid in CBSE Board. If you have studied class 12th in CBSE Board then only you can give improvement examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?