27th June 2020, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in JEE Main if appearing 12th Assam Board exam privately? Does it affect in getting jobs?

Dear Sir/Mam, I am giving 12th examination privately from Assam Board and I want to give JEE Main. So can I give the exam with private qualification of class 12th? And if I can give the exam so it will affect my career and make problem for my jobs?

20th July 2020, 08:48 PM
Subhishna

Default Re: Can I appear in JEE Main if appearing 12th Assam Board exam privately? Does it affect in getting jobs?

Yes, you can apply and attend JEE main exam if you have 12th qualification from a recognised institution there is no problem whether it is private or government a government recognition is enough. If you have good marks in 12th and good rank in JEE then nothing other than that will affect your admission or career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?