19th May 2016, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

What should I mention in school column of JEE Main form if failed in West Bengal Board and appearing in 12th improvement from NIOS Board?

Sir,
I was fail in 12th around 3 years ago from West Bengal Board. Now I am appearing for Improvement from NIOS. My question is, what should I mention for school name in JEE Main between West Bengal Board and NIOS?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear in JEE Main 2016 while appearing in NIOS Board 12th improvement exam?
  2. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main being an NIOS candidate? Whether the subjects enlisted for JEE Main is as per NIOS Board?
  3. Eligibility of changing board from CBSE to another after getting failed in 12th class? Eligibility for JEE mains after the same?
  4. Can i appear for JEE entrance after failiing in NIOS board?
  5. Eligibility to appear in JEE Main and study B.Tech for 12th NIOS candidate?
  6. Value of NIOS education board certificate for IIT JEE examination?
  7. Can I give my 12th improvement exams from NIOS? I have passed my 12th from West Bengal
  8. Can I give improvement exam through NIOS board to improve percentage and appear in JEE next year?
  9. Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced for 12th NIOS student?
  10. Can I give both compartmental and JEE Main exam in 2016? What should I fill up in form, 12th marks or appearing?
  11. Should I drop a year to appear in Improvement exam of 12th WBCHSE Board?
  12. Can I appear for 12th again from open school if I have not scored good marks in PCB to opt for medical?
  13. Is there Improvement exam available in WBCHSE Board? Should I drop a year if secured less than 70% in Physics and Maths of 12th Board exam?
  14. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main with 40% in 12th NIOS?
  15. Form filling for class XII boards form? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I apply for 12th NIOS Board exam in this Summer if already appeared from UP Board?
  17. Can I change my stream from CBSE board to MP board? Information needed to be filled in JEE Main form?
  18. Is it possible to appear in JEE Main if qualify Physics and Chemistry from CBSE and Maths from NIOS?
22nd May 2016, 04:09 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I mention in school column of JEE Main form if failed in West Bengal Board and appearing in 12th improvement from NIOS Board?

You will have to mention NIOS for +2 level of examination and West Bengal Board for 10th standard. There is no such problem in it. You should however, try to score well in your examination to have a good career ahead.
23rd May 2016, 03:29 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I mention in school column of JEE Main form if failed in West Bengal Board and appearing in 12th improvement from NIOS Board?

If you are appearing for National Institute of Open Schooling 10+2 board exams then you must mention that you are appearing for board exams. There is no need to mention that you failed in West Bengal Board exams.

NIOS is recognized board and there will be no issue in getting admission in any college of India or in government job opportunities. The notification for JEE 2017 will be released in month of December, 2016.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?