13th December 2017, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in NEET 2018 after clearing the Maths compartment paper?

In 2017, 12th board exam I failed in maths, but passed in physics, chemistry and biology, if I clear the maths paper in 2018 board exam, am I eligible to write the NEET exam?

14th December 2017, 08:34 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in NEET 2018 after clearing the Maths compartment paper?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for NEET 2018 examination after clearing the Mathematics subject in Compartment examination. Candidates who have passed 12th standard with PCB with minimum aggregate of 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks from a Government recognised board are eligible to apply for NEET examination. So, if clear your Mathematics subject by appearing in Compartment examination then, you are eligible to appear in NEET 2018 examination.
14th December 2017, 08:45 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in NEET 2018 after clearing the Maths compartment paper?

Yes, you can appear in NEET examination in 2018. NEET examination is conducted by CBSE.

The examination is conducted for admission in MBBS or BDS course in a government or private colleges.

The required minimum eligibility to appear in the examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed or appearing in 12th with minimum 50%.

Candidate must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main paper.

So,you are eligible to appear in examination.
14th December 2017, 08:50 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes, you can appear for NEET 2018 entrance examination after qualifying Maths compartment exam and have secured 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects. Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and have studied English as compulsory subject from a recognized board/school, are eligible to appear for NEET entrance exam.
14th December 2017, 08:57 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of NEET is National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.

The eligibility criteria for NEET exam:

1. You must have studied PCB subjects in 12th. If you have taken mathematics as an additional subject in 10+2, you must obtain at least passing percentage of marks.

You will be eligible for NEET exam 2018, if you clear compartment exam in Mathematics.

2. Minimum percentage requirement for NEET exam is 50%.
14th December 2017, 09:10 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. NEET is conducted by CBSE every year for admission in MBBS and BDS course. Yes, you can apply for NEET exam if you clear compartment paper in mathematics in 2018.

The academic qualification required for NEET exam is that candidate must have passed in all subjects of 10+2 and secured minimum of 50% marks. Physics, Chemistry, Biology must be compulsory subjects in 12th.

Candidate must attain minimum age of 17 years on 31st December of year of examination.
14th December 2017, 10:05 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The acronym NEET means National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.

Examination conducting authority: Central Board of Secondary Education.

Requirements for NEET exam:

Academic qualification: Passed in all subjects of 10+2. PCB subjects are compulsory for NEET exam. But those opt for mathematics must score passing marks.

You can appear for NEET 2018 after clearing Maths compartment paper.
15th December 2017, 12:56 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear in National Eligibility Cum Entrance Examination.

NEET is national level entrance test and conducted for admission in MBBS or BDS course. The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and have scored minimum 50%.

The minimum age limit is 17 years as on 31st December of year of appearing for examination.

For more information about examination visit at www.cbseneet.nic.in.
15th December 2017, 03:30 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am very much happy to tell you that definitely you can appear in the NEET 2018 after qualifying in the Mathematics compartment paper. If you successfully qualify in the all the subject of class 12th, before applying in the examination, you can definitely apply for the same.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th in Science stream studying PCB as a subject combination from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to appear in the NEET examination of 2018.
9th February 2018, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

If A student has compartment in chemistry in 2013 but passed in compartment exam in same year is he eligible to appear in neet ug 2018?
24th June 2018, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I had passed 12th class but got compartment in chemistry in 2017 and I have 6th optional subject also as ped. I had passed the chemistry in this year 2018.But got fail in maths. But declared as pass due to 6th optional subjects as ped. So am I eligible for neet counselling.I had also qualified in neet also??.Please reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?