30th June 2011, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for improvement in Maths or any other subjects after clearing the compartment exams?

hi, my name is arun, i'm frm bhopal
i got compartment in maths......... and got an average of 52% in the other subjects
can i go for improvement in maths and other subjects after clearing my compartment exam
if so plz reply.................
help me...................
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

1st July 2011, 02:09 AM
naveen7777

Default Re: Can I go for improvement in Maths or any other subjects after clearing the compartment exams?

Dont worry friend yes you can fill improvement exam and ask to your school teacher about form dates and this time do work hard
1st July 2011, 07:44 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for improvement in Maths or any other subjects after clearing the compartment exams?

You have not the mentioned the course that your pursuing. Also different universities have different rules. Normally if a candidate clears a paper there is no scope of giving an improvement exam. So since you have not cleared maths you can reappear for the same. But it will not be possible to reappear for the other papers.
8th August 2011, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

the above members says dats its possible
plz guide me i am confused
13th August 2011, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

i got compartment in chemistry and i passed the compartment exam.....
i would like to go for improvement exam in maths and physical education in his year itself will it be possible to do so?
6th November 2011, 02:03 PM
rudramishra

it is possible
since you have not cleared maths you can reappear for the same.
but for other subjects it may not
6th November 2011, 02:04 PM
rudramishra

it is possible
since you have not cleared maths you can reappear for the same.
but for other subjects it may not
18th December 2011, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

i hav compartment in subject chemistry in october exam and can i give exam again
19th December 2011, 03:59 PM
Pratik Agrawal Jalna

Smile Re: Can I go for improvement in Maths or any other subjects after clearing the compartment exams?

U can definately go for an improvement because
u must have not gained marks because u must not have understood the topics of the subjects

My suggesstion would b
1) Increase ur practise for maths and learn to apply the formulaes in formulaes
2) understand the science subjects properly and try to note the important points of subjects

If u would do practise of these 2 subjects then intrest will get develope in other subjects also and u can definately gain good marks

Pratik Agrawal
28th April 2012, 11:27 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

Different universities have different rules.Increase ur practise for maths and learn to apply the formulaes in formulaes understand the science subjects properly and try to note the important points of subjects Normally if a candidate clears a paper there is no scope of giving an improvement exam. So since you have not cleared maths you can reappear for the same. But it will not be possible to reappear for the other papers.
30th May 2012, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

can i go for improvement in maths or any other subjects after clearing the compartment exams in isc board
29th May 2013, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Can i appear directly for the improvement exam without giving compartment exam this year? I failed in theory of physics
28th May 2014, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

My brother got E grade in two subject...is he eligible for giving compartment exam in two subject..that is maths n. Computer in which he got E-
grade
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?