8th December 2019, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear NEET-UG in Hyderabad being a candidate of West Bengal?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have done my 10th from WBBSE Board then I came to Hyderabad and doing my Intermediate here with Science stream. I am preparing for NEET-UG. I would like to know that can I be able to appear the NEET-UG in Hyderabad as I belong to West Bengal?

10th December 2019, 05:24 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear NEET-UG in Hyderabad being a candidate of West Bengal?

NEET stands for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test and it is a national level entrance test held for offering admission in undergraduate medical degree course across any medical college in India except AIIMS and JIPMER.

Now, as far as you are concerned about the possibility of appearing in NEET UG in Hyderabad being a domicile of West Bengal, then I would like to let you know that you just not have to worry regarding the same as a candidate can appearing in the same examination in any city of his/her choice where the examination center for the same examination available irrespective of the candidate's domicile.

For more details and FAQs related to NEET, you can refer to the link www.ntaneet.nic.in.
12th December 2019, 03:58 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear NEET-UG in Hyderabad being a candidate of West Bengal?

Yes, you can appear for the NEET UG examination in Hyderabad.

To appear in the examination in Hyderabad, you need to select the examination centre preference as according to it.

There is no limitation on selection of examination centre other than domicile state.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?