17th June 2014, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?

HELLO
i was born in west bengal and have done my schooling till class 12 there , i.e.7 years then my parents shifted to delhi and i did my remaining schooling including here including class 12, my both parents were born, educated, married in west bengal, they stayed there till 7 yrs after my birth.
WILL I GET WEST BENGAL DOMICILE FOR NEET(MEDICAL EXAM) AFTER CLASS 12

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Will my daughter be eligible for Pre PGCET of West Bengal?
  3. Can I get admission in West Bengal after scoring 417 in SC in West Bengal?
  4. Will NEET exam be held in West Bengal?
  5. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal? -- [New]
  6. Would the NEET exam be conducted in West Bengal? What's the date of issuing application forms for the same?
  7. Any chance to get MBBS or BDS college in West Bengal? My NEET rank is 255492
  8. Is it possible to do graduation in Assamese in West Bengal?
  9. Will NEET exam be held in West Bengal? Application issuing date for the same?
  10. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  11. How to obtain scheduled caste certificate in West Bengal? What document are needed and what is the procedure?
  12. Is my friends OBC certificate valid in West Bengal for reservation in Home Quota in NIT Durgapur?
  13. Can I apply for SSC of West Bengal? I have completed my UG from outside of West Bengal
  14. Can I apply for the WB-JEE as a SC Candidate or not? my parents were residents of other state
  15. Distance education university offering MBA in Energy Management or MBA in Project Management?
  16. Date of announcement of JELET results of West Bengal? Number of seats in Metallurgical branch for lateral entry in West Bengal?
  17. Will I get Honors college in West Bengal in science subject after passing 12th with PCMB with 56% marks in West Bengal Board?
  18. Any chance in West Bengal medical college after scoring 18000 rank in West Bengal?
19th June 2014, 12:33 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?

Yes, you can get domicile of West Bengal for NEET (Medical) after class 12th. Since you were born in West Bengal and your parents stayed in West Bengal, moreover you had stayed in West Bengal till 7 years so you can get domicile of West Bengal. However, for this you need to have residential certificate or ration card.

You need to approach the panchayat office for the domicile certificate. Talk to the panchayat president who is available in either the panchayat office or the BDO office of the area where your family used to reside in West Bengal and obtain the domicile certificate signed from him/her.
25th July 2015, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?

My son will be appearing WB JEE in 2016. He needs domicile certificate in Proforma-B. I have residential flat in Kolkata. I was born in West Bengal (Midnapur District). I studied in west Bengal and presently working at Dhanbad (jharkhand), My son studying at Dhanbad(Jharkhand). I do not have ration card. Also my EPIC is of Jharkhand. My son born at Kolkata. How can I get domicile certificate in Proforma-B.
A. Bera
4th June 2017, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have birth certificate of Kolkata but I am staying in Patna and I did my class 12 from Patna,my father did his job there for 5 years, my Nana ji and mamu's family is staying there since 20 years,can I get a domicile certificate?
12th July 2017, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

I am born in bihar but I completed my 10th and 12th from west bengal. We are staying in West bengal for 15 years. My parents don't have ration card but their voter card is here. Please explain how can i get domicile for WB required in NEET
22nd September 2017, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

My son born at new delhi, studied from KG1 to class viii mid term at West Bengal, from rest of class viii upto class x board exam at Mumbai and then from class xi again at West Bengal. Can I get domicile certificate from West Bengal?
23rd May 2018, 03:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir I was born in West Bengal and passed my class 10 from there but after 10 my family shifted to Punjab and I did my class 12 there. I am having all required previous document. Can I get a domicile of WB
2nd July 2019, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

I get domicile o west bengal if I have completed class 12 only from west bengal and I belong to bihar
1st December 2019, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

I completed 10th, 12th from west bengal but not born in west bengal. Can I get domicile certificate of west Bengal
29th February 2020, 12:56 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Yes, you are eligible to get a domicile certificate of West bengal on the basis of birth in that state
you may get Domicile certificate from the office of the District Magistrate of your home or you may apply to the secretary of the home political dept. of your State Secretariat to get Domicile certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?