20th February 2021, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for the Central Government recruitment exams on the Nagaland State Board marksheet?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am from Nagaland State Board, studying in 12th standard with Commerce. I would like to know that with the marksheet of Nagaland Board I can apply for the Central Government recruitment exam? Please reply as soon as possible.

22nd February 2021, 08:52 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the Central Government recruitment exams on the Nagaland State Board marksheet?

Nagaland state board is a recognised board and candidate passed from the board are eligible to apply for various central government jobs on the basis of the educational qualification.

So, you need to apply for the examination on the basis of your qualification and prepare for the examination as per the syllabus to qualify in the examination.
22nd February 2021, 11:34 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the Central Government recruitment exams on the Nagaland State Board marksheet?

Yes, You can apply for the Central Government recruitment exams on the Nagaland State Board marksheet.

State Board students are eligible to apply for any recruitment in country only condition is that candidate should have minimum qualification required for recruitment.
17th June 2021, 05:12 PM
Singhskomal

Definitely you can apply for Central government job nagaland board is applicable for Central government jobs..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?