6th September 2015, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Central Sector Scheme Scholarship this year if completed Intermediate last year?

Sir,
I have passed my Intermediate last year and scored 393 marks in BSEB seeking 9th position in Commerce stream BSEB. A Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship is running since 11 five year plan in merit list my name is mentioned but lack of information led by me, I missed my scholarship amount so what should I now do for getting my amount of Rs. 10000? Can I now apply?

10th September 2015, 12:23 AM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for Central Sector Scheme Scholarship this year if completed Intermediate last year?

No sir , once the scholarship eligible candidates list is updated , you must apply ... then after the completion of your course whatever you doing ( after 12th)
the percentage and attendance must be 75%. After the completion of your 1st year , within 15 days you will get it ..
2) For next year , you have to renewal it with application provided by them otherwise you will not get it ...
21st September 2018, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for Central Sector Scheme Scholarship this year if completed Intermediate last year?

Sir,I have missed the renewal of 2017 year and I am 2014 batch student,now this year I want to renew it. Can I apply for the renewal of 2018. I have already received two installments,,,9086873612
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?