15th May 2015, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to get back again central sector scholarship if I have not renewed it again?

Sir/Mam,

I didn't know about the "renewal" of central sector scholarship of 85% in mp board education!

I need scholarship for B.E.(Engineering) second year
So,get the scholarship, What can i do?

Please sir help me

17th May 2015, 11:33 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get back again central sector scholarship if I have not renewed it again?

You should have been more careful and should have renewed the scholarship. This is because your scholarship might be cancelled and you may not be offered any more scholarship from CBSE under CSS category. You should not waste any more time and should contact the authority as soon as possible. You should write an email stating your name, Roll No. in X/XII/AIPMT and AIEEE, Registration No., Father's name and Residential address, Contact No.

The contact details are given below.
CBSE Call Centre 1800-118-002 (Toll Free)
Programmer (Scholarship) 011-22526745
Email ID: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?