29th June 2019, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my school in 12th if completed 11th Commerce with Manipur Board?

Hello everyone, I have passed 11th with Commerce stream from Manipur Board but due to some problem, I want to change my school if subject matches. Can I get admission in 12th Commerce in another school? Please tell me immediately.

1st July 2019, 05:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my school in 12th if completed 11th Commerce with Manipur Board?

Normally, the change of school in class 12th is not possible and most of the school will not accept admission directly in class 12th. Hence, you have to continue in the same school or take fresh admission in class 11th in the next term.

There is very little chance of getting such admission and mostly it is possible in same region of the same board.
2nd July 2019, 03:18 AM
Edogawa

Default Re: Can I change my school in 12th if completed 11th Commerce with Manipur Board?

Try asking you Board about it, As for CBSE, i know that they allow you because i did my 11th from Varanasi and 12th from Dehradun, different school but same subjects. CBSE helped me by saying that you can change the school if the school accepts you because many schools don't accept admission in 12th class. So, tell every detail to your board, and i am sure they will let you change your school.
2nd July 2019, 03:21 AM
Edogawa

Yes, for CBSE, you can. I did my 11th from Varanasi and 12th from Dehradun, same subjects but different schools. CBSE replied by saying that you can if the school accepts you because many schools dont take admissions in 12th. So, give every detail to your board, and ask for the procedure to change the school and i m sure, they'll help you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?