27th February 2017, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Which board is best among ICSE, ISC, CBSE and West Bengal board to get admission in 11th? List of best schools in Hooghly district?

Hello sir, I have completed 10th from CBSE board and want to appear in NEET exam. So, tell me which board is best in 11th among ICSE, ISC, CBSE and West Bengal board. List of best schools in Hooghly district?

Related Questions:
  1. List of ISC affiliated schools in West Bengal which offers admission in 11th Science?
  2. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  3. List of ISC affiliated schools with hostel facility in West Bengal?
  4. Any CBSE board schools with hostel facility in Jharkhand or West Bengal? What is the procedure for admission in class 11th science?
  5. Is there any percentile difference available in switching between Boards after completion of 10th? Which Board is better among CBSE, WBCHSE and ISC? List of CBSE schools in Pune?
  6. ISC school with hostel facility in district of West Bengal
  7. Age criteria for a girl to get admission in UKG in any schools of CBSE, ICSE and ISC board?
  8. Can I get admission in 11th ISC Science if secured 65% in 10th ICSE?
  9. Transfer of Board from CBSE to ICSE after class 11 for class 12?
  10. School transfer from ICSE to CBSE in 10th standard
  11. Possibility to get admission in 12th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if failed in 11th ICSE?
  12. List of reputed ICSE schools which offer admission in 11th Science to 10th Madhya Pradesh Board student in Bhopal?
  13. Is CBSE Board beneficial for getting admission in B.Tech? How subjects of CBSE Board is different from ICSE Board for 11th and 12th? Is engineering difficult for ICSE students?
  14. Should I take CBSE or ISC after 12th? I have passed class 10th with ICSE board -- [Most Discussed]
  15. In which board should I take admission in 11th for studying medical? Should I opt for ICSE board or change my board to CBSE or GSEB?
  16. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE?
  17. Which board should I choose among ISC and CBSE for 11th and 12th if aiming for SAT examination?
  18. Mode of Transfer from ICSE Board to CBSE Board for admission in 6th standard?
27th February 2017, 07:32 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which board is best among ICSE, ISC, CBSE and West Bengal board to get admission in 11th? List of best schools in Hooghly district?

As you have completed your 10th board from Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE will be the best board for 10+2 also. NEET syllabus is very much compatible to CBSE 10+2 board syllabus. Large number of questions are asked from NCERT books of PCB in case of NEET exam. You must continue with CBSE board.

List of the best schools in Hooghly district:

>>Dreamland School

T.N Mukherjee road, Hooghly, West Bengal.

>>Pearl Rosary School.

Satish Chandra Ghosh Lane, Near Big Bazar, Hooghly, West Bengal.

>>Usha Martin School, Dankuni, Hooghly.
28th February 2017, 11:12 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which board is best among ICSE, ISC, CBSE and West Bengal board to get admission in 11th? List of best schools in Hooghly district?

If you want to appear for NEET exam then CBSE is the best board to get admission in 11th because they have the syllabus which prepares the students for every competitive level of exams. So it is better to take admission under CBSE affiliated school because NCERT books will help you to crack the different competitive exams.
The list of CBSE schools in Hooghly is here under:
1)Aranbagh Vivekananda academy
Basantpur sports complex, ward no. 11, P.O. Arambagh
Hooghly – 712601, West Bengal, India
Phone: (0321) 254363, 258900
2)Dreamland School
T.N. Mukherjee Road, P.O. makhla
Hooghly – 712245, West Bengal, India
Phone: (033) 26634888, 26642054, 26641987
3)Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya – JNV Dihibagnan
Dihibagnan, Arambagh
Hooghly – 712613, West Bengal, India
Phone: (03211) 235100, 235001, 235002
4)Panisheola Indira Samriti Vidyapeeth
Vill & Post panishoola, P.S. haripal
Hooghly – 712405, West Bengal, India
Phone: (0341) 250233
Mobile: 9434070233
Fax: (0341) 250233
5)Pearl Rosary School
40 Satish Chandra Ghosh Lane, Mahesh, Serampore, Near Big Bazar
Hooghly – 712201, West Bengal, India
Phone: (033) 26520236
28th February 2017, 01:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed 10th from CBSE board and want to appear in NEET exam. So, tell me which board is best in 11th among ICSE, ISC, CBSE and West Bengal board. List of best schools in Hooghly district?

You can choose CBSE Board to join Class 11th; the CBSE is one of the best boards in India. The syllabus is based on NCERT, the JEE papers are prepared based on NCERT syllabus. So to join good institutions like IIT, you can join CBSE Board after completion of 10th. The second best choice is ISC Board. You can choose the ISC Board, if you don’t want to join in IITs. The ISC English subject syllabus is very good. The list of best schools in Hooghly district is given below;

Don Bosco School - Official Website

Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya - Official Website

Arambagh Vivekananda Academy - Official Website

Methodist School - Official Website

Dunlop English Medium School, Dunlop Estate, Grand Trunk Road, Sahaganj, Bandel, West Bengal

Auxilium Convent School - Official Website
2nd July 2019, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

If a student of west bengal board but the medium is english how much it will be bad or good.Can a student from west bengal board can switch to cbse after 10th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?