29th August 2020, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my school in the 12th if I completed 11th Commerce with the Meghalaya Board?

Hello everyone, I have passed 11th with Commerce stream from Meghalaya Board but due to some problem, I want to change my school if the subject matches. Can I get admission in 12th Commerce in another school? Please tell me immediately.

30th August 2020, 12:38 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I change my school in the 12th if I completed 11th Commerce with the Meghalaya Board?

Yes, you can take admission in any school which has same board of education. Only thing required is your good marks in 11th class and availability of seats in other school.
31st August 2020, 06:35 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my school in the 12th if I completed 11th Commerce with the Meghalaya Board?

This is no possible. A candidate can not pursue 11th standard from one board and then migrate to other board for senior secondary board examination.

The registration for board examination is done in 11th standard from any board and then candidate appear for the exam from the same board in 12th standard. You will have to take fresh admission in 11th standard in other board.

This will cause academic delay and gaps. It is advisable to continue from same board and complete senior secondary board exams.
1st September 2020, 05:07 PM
My true support

You can change your school in the 12th if you complete 11th commerce with meghalaya board. You have to follow some process and you can easily change your school.

Note : you cannot change your stream while filling the form on another school for 12th your have to go on with your stream which you opt in class 11th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?