2nd February 2015, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

Can I crack JEE just by studying Maths and Physics?

Can I prepare any two subjects to crack jee main?I would like to study maths and physics... I belong to OBC .. How much I should score in jee main to write jee advanced?

4th February 2015, 08:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I crack JEE just by studying Maths and Physics?

No, it is not possible to crack JEE Main examination just by studying Mathematics and Physics subjects. To crack JEE Main examination, you must have to concentrate on all three subjects equally. If you study only Mathematics and Physics subjects, then, you will very less marks in Chemistry subject and automatically your rank varies in thousands. To be eligible to write JEE Advanced examination, you must be among top 1,50,000 rankers of JEE main examination . So, to be eligible to write JEE Advanced examination, you need to study Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects. Without studying Chemistry subject, there is less chance to appear in JEE Advanced examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?