15th August 2021, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 11th at any army school?

Respected ,sir /mam My name is Amandeep kaur . I have studied in sacred heart covent school, Barnala .i want to know that can i get admission in any of the army school. Please give me detail about this.
I'll be thankful to you .

15th August 2021, 05:20 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get admission in 11th at any army school?

For admission to class XI a candidate should not be less than 15 years and more than 16 years of age on 01 Jul of the year of admission. Admission into Classes IX and XI is on the basis of available vacancies. Parents/students should also note that all admissions are in the category of Boarders only.
15th August 2021, 06:28 PM
Msdhoni02

The answer is YES.

• You can get admission in class 11th at any army school.

• Admission is direct in Army school.

• You will get admission based on your performance in class 10th.
15th August 2021, 06:28 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, the candidate can get admission in 11th class at an army school.
Admission to Class XI will be based on Class x board exam results. No written exam will be held for admission to class XI. For admission to class VI, a candidate should not be less than 10 years and more than 11 years of age on 01 Jul of the year of admission.
15th August 2021, 06:38 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Only boys between 10 to 11 years of age for Class VI and Boys between 13 to 14 years of age for class IX of age as on 01 Jul othe academic year are eligible for admission. Six months relaxation in upper age limit is permissible for the wars of personnel killed in action.
15th August 2021, 08:16 PM
periwinkle09876

Sainik or Army School admit boys in classes 6th and 9th on the basis of their merit in the entrance examination and an interview and in class 11th boys are admitted on the basis of the marks scored in class 10th board examination.
Girl candidates are now eligible for admission to class sixth in the Sainik and Army schools.
17th August 2021, 01:49 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure of admission in any school in 11th standard:-

There are two kinds of admission done - one is provisional and other one is after board result. Provisional admission is done on the basis of pre -board or pre - final exam result. It is done in the month of April – May. Forms are available in the month of March.
However, after the final result are out, you need to provide the result to the school authority and if it is unsatisfactory you may be asked to leave the school.

Another admission is done after the board result are out. Forms are usually available in the month of June. Admission is done on the basis of final or interview, usually a short introduction about yourself and your family.
17th August 2021, 04:45 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Definitely, yes you can easily get admission in class 11 at any army school. You need to perform very well in your class 10th and score very good percentage to get admission in any Army school easily. There is usually a quota for the civilians if your parents do not work in army. If the Quota is field, then you will not get admission in the concerned army school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?