7th March 2014, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Possible problems after shifting from CBSE to Maharashtra board?

My son has completed 8th std in cbse and since we are shifting to mumbai... i wanted to put him in st dominic school, andheri.

But unfortunately, there are no cbse schools... in and arround Andheri

what will be the problems he will face..

In CBSE BOTH 9TH AND 10TH class they have grading system.. how is it in state board..
can you guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better between CBSE and Maharashtra board? Is there any difference between the syllabus of CBSE and Maharashtra
  2. Is Shifting from Gujarat board to CBSE board a good option? Will it cause any problem for a 7th year student to adopt?
  3. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  4. Should I go for Maharashtra state board students after scoring 74.1% in 10th CBSE?
  5. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How is ICSE Board better than CBSE for the candidates with regard to competitive exams?
  7. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE?
  8. Can a CBSE 10th standard student get admission in Maharashtra state board in 11th?
  9. Which board I take in 12th to score 90% and above Haryana board or CBSE?
  10. Can one get admission in engineering colleges of Maharashtra without having domile certificate but having 10th and 12th from Maharashtra state?
  11. Is there any provision for re-appearing for CBSE board in all the subjects?
  12. Which one is more better CBSE or State board? Which will be beneficial for placement?
  13. Which board to choose CBSE or State Board? Can I get better placement in CBSE than Sate Board?
  14. List of best colleges of Maharashtra? I have appeared for 12th board exam CBSE
  15. Which board to select between School and CBSE? Benefits of CBSE board?
  16. Should I change my board from CBSE to Gujarat board?
  17. Which are the engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  18. How to take admission in 11th class in Maharashtra state board? What is the admission procedure?
3rd April 2014, 10:44 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possible problems after shifting from CBSE to Maharashtra board?

Yes, we will definitely guide you to the right solution of your query. It is true that there are some problems which your ward has to face on shifting from CBSE board of education to Maharashtra Board of Education. However, the problems can be dealt easily if your ward adjusts quickly to the surrounding environment and new mode of study quickly.

The problems which he might have to face are:-
- Getting accustomed to the new environment.
- A bit more pressure in studies.
- The second language subject which is Marathi has to be learnt by him.

Yes, there will be grading as well as marking scheme.
24th May 2016, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

i shifted to mumbai from cochin. required admission for class 3rd.I have TC but school want to counter sign on TC. who will be provide counter sign on TC school or board?
it was kerala state board.
9th June 2016, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Can a child studying in hsc board in Maharashtra shift to cbse board in Hyderabad.
18th July 2017, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

My son has completed 7th std from Kendriya Vidyalaya and now he joined in Telengana board school. In order to exempt the Second language Telugu we have to make the attestation from somebody ,Who is the authorized person to give a consent letter as he never studied telugu or he studied only Hindi and Sanskrit as second language.
kindly guide me as this very urgent matter...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?