21st June 2014, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any CUSAT undertaking college if secured 16383 rank in CUSAT-B.Tech?

Hello
My rank for Cusat B.Tech is 16383.
Is there any chance to get admission in
any of the Engineering Co0llges under Cusat under Payment Category.
If so whom shallb e contacted
Rony

Related Questions:
  1. Being a general non-Keralite candidate can I get admission if secured 3267 rank in CUSAT-B.Tech? Percentage required to get admission in CUSAT?
  2. Will I get admission into CUSAT after scoring 5103 rank in general category? What is the fees of CUSAT?
  3. Will I get admission in CUSAT after securing 5963 rank in general category?
  4. Any chance to get admission in engineering after securing 21740 rank in CUSAT?
  5. Admission to CE B.Tech after 12921 rank in CUSAT and belonging to SC category?
  6. Is there any chance for me after scoring 19389 rank in CUSAT?
  7. Cusat mca admission based on my rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Will I get admission in CUSAT after scoring 5963 rank in general category
  9. Which colleges can I get between Manipal and CUSAT after scoring 1000 rank in both the colleges? Which college is better between Manipal and CUSAT?
  10. Does CUSAT offers Automobile Engineering course for a candidate who secured 3445 rank in CUSAT-CAT?
  11. Can I get admission in CUSAT after scoring 3985 rank?
  12. Will I get admission admission in CUSAT for mechanical or computer science after scoring 13698 rank in CUSAT and 147 rank in LC reservation?
  13. Where can I get admission for B.Tech after scoring 1400 rank in CUSAT entrance exam?
  14. Can I get admission in colleges under CUSAT after securing 15153 rank in CUSAT?
  15. Can I get admission in colleges under CUSAT after securing 15153 rank in CUSAT?
  16. Can I get admission in top branches in Thrikkakara campus of CUSAT after attaining 8145 rank?
  17. Can I get admission in engineering PG courses in Karnataka without a valid GATE score? Is the CUSAT entrance test valid for all colleges in the state?
  18. Will I get admission in CUSAT under General Category after scoring 11766 rank in CUSAT?
29th June 2015, 01:26 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any CUSAT undertaking college if secured 16383 rank in CUSAT-B.Tech?

Yes, you can definitely get admission in any CUSAT affiliated college, if you have secured 16383 rank. To get admission, you have to attend for CUSAT counseling.To attend counseling, first you have to register for counseling by visiting its official website.
http://cusat.nic.in/%28S%28kkcfeis04...9%29/Home.aspx
In counseling procedure, you can select some colleges, in which you want to join. Then the CUSAT admission authorities will offer you admission in any college, by considering your CUSAT B.Tech entrance exam rank.
4th July 2015, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in any CUSAT undertaking college if secured 16383 rank in CUSAT-B.Tech?

Can I get admissionin cusat I scored 17574 in CAT exam
6th July 2015, 06:05 PM
pointer01

Hello,

Your rank is too low. But, Don't worry you will get the admission in CUSAT affiliated college.

You have to attempted the counselling for selecting the colege.

After that result would be declared soon.

Good luck
7th July 2015, 10:29 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hiii

Sorry to say but your rank is not that much good. But not to worry you can get admission in any CU-SAT college and for that you have to attend the conducted counselling.For counselling you can fill up your desired college and accordingly you will get admission on the basis of your rank. After result declaration of counselling you can go for your admission formalities further.
best of luck
9th May 2019, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

I got 12913 rank in cusat 2019 and i am in ETB category.To which of the btech courses will i get admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?